Table of Contents
Introduction to Evolving Misdreavus
Misdreavus is a Ghost-type Pokémon that was first seen in Pokémon Gold and Silver. Misdreavus is a fan favourite, so trainers are always looking for ways to make it grow into Mismagius, which is a powerful form. In this post, we’ll talk about how to evolve Misdreavus in Shining Pearl, Violet, BDSP (Brilliant Diamond and Shining Pearl), Scarlet, and Infinite Fusion, among other Pokémon games.
Evolving Misdreavus in Pokémon Shining Pearl
The Dusk Stone in Shining Pearl
In Pokémon: Shining Pearl, you need a Dusk Stone to evolve Misdreavus. This special genetic item can be found in the Galactic Veilstone Building or by digging in the Underground, among other places in the game. Once you get a Dusk Stone, all you have to do is use it on Misdreavus, and it will change into Mismagius.
Evolving Misdreavus in Pokémon Violet
The Dusk Stone in Pokémon Violet
Misdreavus evolves the same way in Pokémon Violet as it did in Pokémon Shining Pearl. Find a Dusk Stone. You can mine for them or look for them in certain places where they are hidden. When you use the Dusk Stone on Misdreavus, it will change into Mismagius.
Evolving Misdreavus in Pokémon BDSP
Misdreavus still evolves the same way in Pokémon Brilliant Diamond and Shining Pearl (BDSP). You can find a Dusk Stone in different parts of the game, like the Galactic Veilstone Building or by digging in the Underground. Misdreavus can change into Mismagius by using the Dusk Stone on it.
Evolving Misdreavus in Pokémon Scarlet
Misdreavus evolves the same way in Pokémon Scarlet as it did in the other games. Get a Dusk Stone and use it to change Misdreavus into Mismagius. You can find Dusk Stones all over the game, such as in secret things or by mining.
Evolving Misdreavus in Pokémon Infinite Fusion
Misdreavus changes into Mismagius in Pokémon Infinite Fusion when it is merged with another Pokémon that can use the Dusk Stone. Find a good match for Misdreavus and use the Dusk Stone to start the fusing process. This will lead to Mismagius, the advanced form.
Mismagius is a strong Ghost-type Pokémon. Compared to Misdreavus, it has better stats and a wider range of moves. Its signature move, Shadow Ball, makes it a tough opponent in battle, and many trainers love its unique appearance.
Charcadet is not linked to Misdreavus or Mismagius, but for those who are interested, we’ll talk quickly about how it evolved. When Charcadet hits a certain level, which is different for each game version, it changes into a new form. As your Charcadet gains levels, it will finally change into its next form.
Evolving Misdreavus into Mismagius in Pokémon
As we’ve already talked about, Misdreavus needs a Dusk Stone to change into Mismagius. This method works the same in all of the Pokémon games, like Shining Pearl, Violet, BDSP, and Scarlet. Get a Dusk Stone and use it on Misdreavus to start the process of him evolving.
Pokémon Scarlet and Violet
There are rumours that Pokémon Scarlet and Pokémon Violet will be coming out soon. Even though not much is known about these games, fans can’t wait for them to come out and see what new things they add to the Pokémon world.
Mismagius in Pokémon Scarlet
As of September 2021, the last date we know for sure, Pokémon Scarlet is still just a rumour. But if it does become an official game, we expect that Misdreavus will evolve into Mismagius in the same way as it has in other games, which is by using a Dusk Stone.
Tips for Using Misdreavus and Mismagius in Battle
Both Misdreavus and Mismagius are Ghost-type Pokémon, which gives them a lot of advantages in battle. Here are some tips on how to best use their skills in battle:
- Utilize their Ghost-type moves: Both Misdreavus and Mismagius can use strong Ghost-type moves like Shadow Ball, which can do a lot of damage to Psychic and Ghost-type opponents.
- Take advantage of their immunity to Normal and Fighting-type moves: Misdreavus and Mismagius are Ghost-type Pokémon, so they can’t be hurt by Normal-type or Fighting-type moves. This gives them an edge against opponents who use those move types.
- Use their Special Attack stat: Mismagius has a high Special Attack number, which means that moves like Shadow Ball, Thunderbolt, and Dazzling Gleam do more damage. Invest in moves that take advantage of this strength to get the most out of fight.
- Beware of their weaknesses: Dark and Ghost-type moves are bad for Misdreavus and Mismagius. If your opponent has any of these moves, you should be careful.
- Utilize held items and abilities: Both Misdreavus and Mismagius can use items and powers they hold that help them do better in fight. For example, the Choice Specs item can boost their Special Attack, and the Levitate skill can help them dodge Ground-type moves.
By using these tips, you can make the most of Misdreavus and Mismagius in fight and get the most out of their abilities in the Pokémon world.
Breeding Misdreavus for Competitive Play
If you want to use Misdreavus or Mismagius in serious play, you have to breed until you get the right one. Here are some tips on how to breed Misdreavus for the best stats and skills:
- Determine the desired nature and ability: Choose a nature that goes well with Misdreavus’s strengths, like Modest or Timid, which boost Special Attack and Speed, respectively. As for skills, “Levitate” is a common choice because it makes moves that damage the ground useless.
- Breed for perfect IVs: To get the most out of Misdreavus, breed it with parents that have perfect Individual Values (IVs) in the stats you want. Use Destiny Knot to make it more likely that these IVs will be passed down to children.
- Egg moves: Misdreavus can get Egg moves like Nasty Plot or Skill Swap from its parents. Breed Misdreavus with Pokémon that are compatible with these moves to make sure it learns them.
- Train EVs (Effort Values): Once you have the right Misdreavus, put money into its EVs to make its skills even better. Mismagius’s EVs might be mostly in Special Attack and Speed, with a few points in HP or defences.By doing these things, you can make a strong Misdreavus or Mismagius for professional play that can beat any opponent.
Misdreavus always evolves into Mismagius in the same way in all Pokémon games. When you get a Dusk Stone and use it on Misdreavus, Mismagius, a powerful and strange Pokémon, will evolve. Keep this in mind as you travel through the Pokémon world, and may your journeys be full of fun and success!
What is the primary method to evolve Misdreavus?
Dusk Stones develop Misdreavus.
Where can I find a Dusk Stone?
Hidden goods, constructions, and mining can yield Dusk Stones in Pokémon games.
Does the method for evolving Misdreavus change between games?
Misdreavus evolution usually requires a Dusk Stone.
What are Pokémon Scarlet and Violet?
As of September 2021, nothing is known about Pokémon Scarlet and Violet, rumoured forthcoming games.
How does Misdreavus evolve in Pokémon Infinite Fusion?
When fused with a Dusk Stone-compatible Pokémon in Pokémon Infinite Fusion, Misdreavus becomes Mismagius.